Call us Today at (619) 600-5587
Every year, hundreds of US patients go to Sam Dental in Tijuana to get dental implants. These are titanium metal posts, which are surgically positioned into the jawbone beneath the gums, and make the best solution for tooth replacement. Whether you’re missing a tooth as a result of tooth decay or your teeth fell off due to trauma, dental implants, which provide the most hygienic dental condition, are the ideal permanent solutions to a lost tooth. Significantly stronger, Mexico Dental implants are also used as a more stable alternative in supporting artificial teeth. Bridges and dentures mounted on implants won’t easily shift or slip from your mouth which is extremely beneficial when speaking in front of people and even when eating. The secure fit helps artificial teeth feel and look more natural.
The cost of dental implants in the United States can easily go up to as much as $5,000 including abutment and crown. Here at Sam Dental Tijuana dental clinic, we only charge a fraction of that cost. Cash price is $1,300 per tooth and this includes implant, abutment placement, and porcelain pfm crown.
Committed to making all our customers happy and with the goal to promote repeat business, we treat each customer with utmost professionalism and respect, for which SAM’s Dental clinic is known for. We take the time to explain the procedure in detail and we are always available for questions. Together, we will make this a great experience for you.
Why Choose Sam Dental for your Dental Implants
The success of dental implants will largely depend on credential, expertise, and experience of your chosen dentist. Here in Tijuana, there are hundreds of dentists who are performing this procedure without formal training and needed certification. When looking for the best dentist for your implants, keep in mind that short course on implant placement isn’t enough. At Sam Dental, we ensure that only top dental implant specialist perform this delicate procedure. Our implant specialists are among the most competent and highly skilled in this industry. With 97% success rate, you can be assured that you’re in good hands with us. You’ll also be happy to know that we offer lifetime guarantee on dental implants.
Warning on some misleading advertisements
Have you seen advertisements from US dentists offering dental implants for about $1,000? Then, beware! Due to high taxes and huge rental fees in the United States, it is close to impossible for these doctors to offer the procedure for such price. These misleading advertisements are designed to bait the patients by giving them huge discount BUT only on phase one. Patients are then informed to pay additional $3,000 once they come back for the abutment and crown. Also, most dentists who resort to this type of advertisement use implants that are off brands and which are mostly manufactured in China. As other dentists do not carry such brands, patients are forced to go back to the original dentists to get the procedure completed. There were times some patients called us for abutments and crowns but we were not able to help simply because we cannot find the brand that they require. Don’t let this happen to you. Get the procedure right the first time by making Sam Dental your partner from start to finish.
About Mexico Dental Implants
Are you thinking about getting Mexico Dental Implants? Then, it would help for you to understand the procedure. The more you know about it, the more confident you’ll become. Keep in mind that unlike regular cosmetic dentistry, implants are something that cannot be completed in one day or even in a week. Factors that affect the length of time for the procedure involve your dental health, which teeth are replaced, the number of teeth that needs replacement, and if there will be a tooth extraction prior to implant placement.
1. Getting Dental implants Mexico is a major decision that is why, here at Sam Dental we offer free consultation during your first visit. Our highly competent DDS will perform oral examination, which may include necessary x-ray. One of our dentists will review your condition and determine if you’re eligible for the procedure. To be a good candidate, you must have good bone density and your jawbone has to be in good shape. Bone augmentation maybe required if you don’t have enough bone to support and hold the implant. Also, the dentist will ensure that the supporting tissues and natural teeth near where the implant will be placedare in good health.
From here, you will be presented with different treatment options including getting dental implants. You will be given a cost estimate and you will be encouraged to ask questions to fully understand the procedure. This consultation is being carried out so we can get an in-depth understanding of the diagnosis and treatment plans. Our aim is to provide you with complete information so you can make well-informed, wise decision pertaining to your oral health. Should you wish to proceed with the procedure and if you’re a good candidate, our dentist can start the treatment the same day.
2. As dental implant procedure is considered a surgery, discomfort can be expected throughout the one-hour procedure, which will start with pre-drilling a hole into your jawbone where the dental implant will be screwed in. This titanium implant is coated with hydroxylapatite, which is a naturally occurring mineral form of calcium found in teeth and bones within the human body. This mineral helps the bone to grow around and bond to the dental implant thoroughly. Using a special machine, the Tijuana dentist opens up the gum and removes the bone where the implant will be inserted. Once done, the gum is closed using dissoluble sutures. Your Mexican dentist in Tijuana will then ask you to wait for about 3 months for the bone to heal and grow to implant. Although it takes time, these type of implants, unlike those mini implants, will last for the rest of your life.
3. You will be asked by your Tijuana dentist to come back after 3-4 months depending on how fast your bone is healing for the attachment of abutment and crown. Typically, this requires two visits but on some cases, arrangements can be done so the two procedures are completed the same day. The dentist will first drill into the titanium implant to attach the abutment. Then, he will send his impressions out to the lab where the crown will be prepared. This can be put on the very next day or in some cases, where arrangements were made, this can be completed the same day.
Several people in the United States are looking forward to getting implants as permanent tooth loss solution but many of them cannot afford it. Costing about $4,800 per implant, which is typically not covered by insurance, this amount can be too much for a lot of people. If you’re one of them, dental tourism is your best option. Here at Sam Dental Clinic, we offer you the same quality of service for a fraction of the cost. The cost of dental implants Mexico is just $1,300 and this already includes abutment and crown. With this huge savings, I am sure you’ll agree with me when I say that getting cosmetic dentistry or any dental work in Tijuana, Mexico, which is just an hour away from San Diego, California, is worth it. So, don’t wait. Come on down and visit us at Sam Dental so we can start working on putting your great smile back again.
Dental Implants are safe, effective, and common dental treatment
Dental implant surgery is a safe and common dental procedure that replaces tooth roots with screw-like metal posts with the aim to replace missing or damaged teeth with artificial teeth that function and look like real ones. Also this is considered more invasive when compared to getting bridges and dentures, this dental treatment is very common and extremely effective solution to tooth loss. If you have heard about this before, know that since 1950, several research have been conducted to prove that metal titanium can be used to form a very strong bond to surrounding bone. After years of tests and more research, dental implants procedures all over the world were refined and registered high success rate. Proofs are the first patients who have taken advantage of this ground-breaking procedure 25 years ago. Until this day, they have implant supported teeth that allow them to restore their great smile and boost their confidence when socializing with other people.
Dental Implants in Mexico
People lose their teeth for many different reasons. While others suffer from tooth loss due to poor oral hygiene, others find themselves missing teeth due to trauma or injury. Before dental implants were introduced, people who have this problem resorted to getting bridges and dentures. Although this provides a temporary solution to the problem, dentures and bridges can be uncomfortable at times as they don’t function and look like real teeth. Dental implants in Mexico, on the other hand, are stronger and more stable. As they function like real teeth, they do not interfere with speaking, eating, smiling, and other activities of everyday life. Also, dental implants are built to last so if you’re looking for a long-term tooth loss solution, these are your best option.
However, getting dental implants in the United States can cost an arm and leg. US dentists typically charge $4,800 for each implant. For this reason, more and more Americans are turning to Mexico for inexpensive yet high quality dental care. Low price isn’t the only reason why more and more Americans go to Mexico for dental implants every year – it’s also because dentists in Tijuana are highly skilled and extremely competent. Take our resident dentist for example. Dr Arnulfo Vazquez has an MD in oral Medicine. A certified DDS, he boasts years of training in the United States including bone grafting training at UCLA. He has 97% success rate and he is a board certified specialists in implants so you’ve got nothing to worry about when you decide to make us your partner in getting your dental implants.
Dental Implants – Advantages
Do you ever wonder why dental implants are often the first choice in restoring missing or damaged teeth? Then, let’s explore the advantages they offer, shall we?
- Protects your healthy teeth. Dental implants doesn’t work the same was as tooth-support bridge where grinding the teeth on both sides of the missing tooth is required. As dental implants directly go to the jawbone, they are not attached and are not supported by other teeth.
- They look and feel natural –Unlike bridges and dentures, dental implants are stronger and more stable. Not only that, they also feel and look natural thus, giving you greater self-esteem. In addition, dental implant’s secure fit ensures that your teeth will not slip within your mouth so you can say goodbye to slurred speech problem and pain-free chewing.
- Dental implants are built to last – If you’re looking for a long-term solution to your tooth loss problem, dental implants are your best options. Unlike with bridges that typically last for just 5-10 years, dental implants are made to last a lifetime as long as they are properly cared for over time.
- Convenience. Unlike removable dentures, there is no need to take out dental implants when cleaning them. Also, as they are good as natural teeth, you don’t need to use messy adhesives to ensure that they stay in place.
Are Dental Implants for Everyone?
Unfortunately, not everybody who is suffering from the pain and embarrassment of tooth loss is eligible to get dental implants. In order to qualify for this dental procedure, one must have healthy gums and enough bone mass needed to hold the implant. During your first visit at Sam Dental Clinic, one of our dentists will perform a thorough oral examination to ensure that you’re an ideal candidate for a dental implant. Your Mexican dentist will evaluate you based on your lifestyle and health condition. He will check if you’re a heavy smoker, if you suffer from uncontrolled chronic diseases, and if you have had radiation therapy to the neck and head area. If you’re considering getting dental implants at Tijuana, Mexico, let one of our highly skilled dentists evaluate you on an individual basis for free. So, come on down and let’s start working on putting back that great smile to your face.